Correct spelling for AUXILERATING
We think the word auxilerating is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for auxilerating
- accelerating Or, luckily, the vitamin or vitamins they take may have been just what was needed, raising their body's vital force and accelerating the body's ability to solve its problem.
- acceleration The pressure of acceleration mounted.
- exhilarating I imagine even you do not esteem parting with those whom one loves an exhilarating pastime.
- Exaggerating The newspapers especially took delight in exaggerating the powers and strength of the Order.
- Execrating Here again the walls, fully a hundred feet in height, were of enormous thickness, and as we entered the great paved court the ponderous gates were closed in face of the howling, execrating mob.
- Exonerating It was to assist these wealthier debtors, whose bodies were in no danger-yet without exonerating them entirely-that Solon resorted to the additional expedient of debasing the money standard.
631 words made from the letters auxilerating
5 letter words made from auxilerating:
3 letter words made from auxilerating:
4 letter words made from auxilerating:
Misspelling of the day
- fore running