Correct spelling for AVADE
We think the word avade is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for avade
- aide You were always trying to talk away with the peasants; and, riding about as you did as Fane's aide-de-camp, you had opportunities of doing so and made the most of them.
- arcade The others have, like Itchoua, hardened faces, eyes in ambuscade under the frontal arcade, expressing no certain age; their aspect reveals a past of fatigues, in the unreasonable obstinacy to pursue this trade of smuggling, which hardly gives bread to the less skilful.
- avatar But this was only his latest avatar; he was no older, as he was no younger, than before; to support a fresh character, he had to put on an appropriate aspect, and having, at former interviews, been a poet, a novelist, a philosopher, a reformer, a moralist, he was now merely looking the part of a veteran observer, of a psychologist grown gray in divining the character of others from his own consciousness.
- avid The avid horde of newspaper men had swooped down on the Higginbotham camp.
- avoid "That's because you avoid me so much.
- evade Why evade the point?
- fade I shall be very wise, And glad at last, and the walls of the world shall fade .
- invade It was this force which confronted General Kirby Smith as he set out to invade Kentucky.
- ivied A withered lily in her hand Saint Any-One-At-All, With pale, thin fingers opens the gate in an ivied wall.
- ovate Berries large, ovate, green with a tinge of yellow, glossy, covered with thin bloom, persistent, firm; skin thin, tough, adherent, astringent; flesh pale green, transparent, juicy, tender, melting, fine-grained, aromatic, sprightly; very good.
- ovid My senses whirled round and round like fifty thousand witches on a Walpurgis Night, and down I went on my knees before my magnificent idol, raving away I couldn't tell you what now-the essence of everything I'd ever read, from Ovid to Alexander Smith.
- Ava Symes in his embassy to Ava.
- Avast Upon which he started aside with great agility, drew his hanger, and put himself upon his guard, crying, Avast, brother, avast!
- Ave "Will you sing the Ave Maria" he asked, mournfully.
- Evaded There was one question, however, which Mrs. Cliff successfully evaded, and that was-the amount of her wealth.
- evades Art, that poor little gipsy whose very condition of existence is freedom, who owns no code of laws, who evades all regulations, who groups himself under no standard, who can live only in disastrous times, when the world's attention is drawn to other things, and allows him life in shelter of the hedges, and dreams in sight of the stars, finds himself forced into a uniform-poor little fellow, how melancholy he looks on his high stool in the South Kensington Museum, and notwithstanding the professors his hand drops from the drawing-board, unable to accomplish the admired stipple.
6 words made from the letters avade
5 letter words made from avade:
Misspelling of the day