Correct spelling for AVOIDE
We think the word avoide is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for avoide
- aide "His aide will take the message and if it's important enough-" "It is," said Lockley.
- avid The avid gleam in his eyes had warned her that he would not restrain himself for long, and summoning all her strength and courage, she prepared to meet the fearful crisis she must face.
- avoid I am very sorry for this, and wished to avoid it.
- avowed Yes, we must have a foreign policy strong and sincere-and not only so, but open and avowed.
- ivied Philip paused a while at the corner, by the ivied cottage, admiring it silently.
- ovid We did Ovid this morning, and I knew much more about it than many other fellows."
- ovoid Seeds ovoid, angular, blackish, albuminous.
- Avoided Georgie at twelve years old looked at least as high as one of these; a farmhouse was to be avoided above all things.
- avoids The finest works are to be had at every free library, and for a few pence at every book-shop, and the public carefully avoids them.
47 words made from the letters avoide
3 letter words made from avoide:
4 letter words made from avoide:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends