Correct spelling for AWERED
We think the word awered is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for awered
- adored It always inspires, like an adored mistress: "...
- agreed "That's right," Alec agreed.
- aired When you wake in the morning, the naughtinesses and evil passions with which you went to bed have been folded up small and placed at the bottom of your mind; and on the top, beautifully aired, are spread out your prettier thoughts, ready for you to put on.
- arid She regarded the Cape as the least prosperous and promising of her colonies, with an arid soil, a population largely alien, and an apparently endless series of costly Kafir wars.
- award Although he very well knew that I was a Pennsylvania Railroad man, yet he felt it his duty to award us the work.
- aware And one day he made her aware that he knew this.
- awed The stillness awed him.
- dowered Kate, as I have said, was originally finely pure and finely dowered with the blessings of faith in a divine Providence, trust in the eventual redemption of the world, hope that sin, sorrow, and sighing would, indeed, flee away, and all mankind find eternal and unutterable peace.
- eared As I had done in the workshops I had conducted in the Bangalore schools earlier, I then took out the red eared turtle which I carried around for the audience to see at close quarters while my cousin took around a local turtle which those who wanted could handle.
- lowered "I-I am very sorry," he muttered below his breath, and with lowered eyes he went on.
- owed In a large measure we owed him our friendship.
- powered "Made of braided copper or silver wire and powered with a little nuclear-conversion battery in the grip.
- wearied Perhaps all this glowing colour wearied his young eyes, for when he grew to be a man his pictures show that he loved solemn and dark tones, though he could also paint the most brilliant colours when he chose.
- wired "If Horbury had meant to come into town by the 8.30 train and had missed it," he remarked, "he would have wired or telephoned by this.
- Appeared He appeared to have forgotten her.
- Averred Next day the Councillor appeared to be just as he formerly was, only he averred that he would never make another violin, nor yet ever play on another.
- Awarded The tender beam of pleasure lighting it suggested that she might that moment have been awarded the apple.
- Erred As for Arbitrary Power of taking men into custody, for matters that had no relation to Privileges of Parliament, he says they have erred with their Fathers.
59 words made from the letters awered
3 letter words made from awered:
5 letter words made from awered:
4 letter words made from awered:
6 letter words made from awered:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up