Correct spelling for AWHITE
We think the word awhite is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for awhite
- abate At length, after two days, the gale began to abate, and the sea to go down.
- abide Those pictures and a thousand others abide.
- acute They did not mean to be overheard, but my hearing is unusually acute, and I could not help catching their conversation.
- agate He went with me into a small low-ceiled room, without windows, in which there was a large wooden chest, while scraps of agate and lapis-lazuli lay scattered on the floor.
- ahead The question is: who's to ride ahead for water and horses.
- aide There they were planning flight across the Lake of Geneva to Savoy, when, on October 15th, the arrival of Napoleon's aide-de-camp, General Rapp, with an imperious proclamation dismayed the federals and promised to the discomfited unionists the mediation of the First Consul for which they had humbly pleaded.
- amide Peptide amidase (Pam), which catalyses the hydrolysis of the C-terminal amide bond of peptides.
- amity Thou hast sought The Swedish confines buried in frost, Straight wilt thou see the French and Spanish coast; And them fast bind to thy loved Britany In a perpetual league of amity.
- ante As we entered the building, the ante-room seemed purposely darkened to form the most complete contrast with the inner; where the sun, streaming through the wonderful glass windows, shone with a steady shaft of blue light, almost ethereal in colouring, down into the tomb where the great Emperor slept.
- aphid In the article titled "Aphid Population Dynamics in Agricultural Landscapes: An Agent-based Simulation Model", an agent-based model is presented to study the population dynamics of the bird cherry-oat aphid, Rhopalosiphum padi (L.
- arbiter I was the arbiter of the fate of the Bourbons, and of the Emperor, of France and Europe.
- Akihito chief of state: Emperor AKIHITO (since 7 January 1989) head of government: Prime Minister Taro ASO (since 24 September 2008) cabinet: Cabinet appointed by the prime minister elections: Diet designates prime minister; constitution requires that prime minister commands parliamentary majority; following legislative elections, leader of majority party or leader of majority coalition in House of Representatives usually becomes prime minister; monarch is hereditary
- Addie Then she sprang up and began playing the maddest pranks on languid Bel, and with Addie was soon engaged in a romp with De Forrest and Harcourt, that would have amazed the most festive Puritan that ever schooled or masked a frolicsome nature under the sombre deportment required.
- Anita Norton caught a fleeting view of V. D. Page's throat and cheek as she turned slightly in speaking with Anita.
74 words made from the letters awhite
3 letter words made from awhite:
4 letter words made from awhite:
5 letter words made from awhite:
6 letter words made from awhite:
Misspelling of the day