Correct spelling for AWHITE
We think the word awhite is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for awhite
- abate At length, after two days, the gale began to abate, and the sea to go down.
- abide Those pictures and a thousand others abide.
- acute They did not mean to be overheard, but my hearing is unusually acute, and I could not help catching their conversation.
- agate He went with me into a small low-ceiled room, without windows, in which there was a large wooden chest, while scraps of agate and lapis-lazuli lay scattered on the floor.
- ahead The question is: who's to ride ahead for water and horses.
- aide There they were planning flight across the Lake of Geneva to Savoy, when, on October 15th, the arrival of Napoleon's aide-de-camp, General Rapp, with an imperious proclamation dismayed the federals and promised to the discomfited unionists the mediation of the First Consul for which they had humbly pleaded.
- amide Peptide amidase (Pam), which catalyses the hydrolysis of the C-terminal amide bond of peptides.
- amity Thou hast sought The Swedish confines buried in frost, Straight wilt thou see the French and Spanish coast; And them fast bind to thy loved Britany In a perpetual league of amity.
- ante As we entered the building, the ante-room seemed purposely darkened to form the most complete contrast with the inner; where the sun, streaming through the wonderful glass windows, shone with a steady shaft of blue light, almost ethereal in colouring, down into the tomb where the great Emperor slept.
- aphid In the article titled "Aphid Population Dynamics in Agricultural Landscapes: An Agent-based Simulation Model", an agent-based model is presented to study the population dynamics of the bird cherry-oat aphid, Rhopalosiphum padi (L.
- arbiter I was the arbiter of the fate of the Bourbons, and of the Emperor, of France and Europe.
- Akihito chief of state: Emperor AKIHITO (since 7 January 1989) head of government: Prime Minister Taro ASO (since 24 September 2008) cabinet: Cabinet appointed by the prime minister elections: Diet designates prime minister; constitution requires that prime minister commands parliamentary majority; following legislative elections, leader of majority party or leader of majority coalition in House of Representatives usually becomes prime minister; monarch is hereditary
- Addie Then she sprang up and began playing the maddest pranks on languid Bel, and with Addie was soon engaged in a romp with De Forrest and Harcourt, that would have amazed the most festive Puritan that ever schooled or masked a frolicsome nature under the sombre deportment required.
- Anita Norton caught a fleeting view of V. D. Page's throat and cheek as she turned slightly in speaking with Anita.
74 words made from the letters awhite
3 letter words made from awhite:
4 letter words made from awhite:
5 letter words made from awhite:
6 letter words made from awhite:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten