Correct spelling for BACME
We think the word bacme is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bacme
- acme Rita believes her mother the acme of intelligent, protecting kindness, and looks upon her cruelty as the result of parental love, meant entirely for the daughter's own good.
- back But I must go back."
- backed You backed a bill for him?
- backer There is no financier as a backer, no estate, no great endowment, nothing to ensure its existence from year to year but the hearts and hands of ten young girls.
- badge Here's my badge and my carte didentite.
- bake Shape into a loaf, roll in cracker crumbs, dot with butter, and bake for half an hour.
- balm We were not then prepared for peace, that sovereign balm for a nation's woes.
- barge "He must have found out," she added, "that I was in the habit of conversing with him every night from my window, and he must have heard of my having embarked for Venice on board the Ferrara barge.
- barmy "'You're barmy,' I says, though I was a bit scared, for never have I seen such a difference!
- baum Instead of young fellers learning business by business men like old man Baum, they go to business colleges yet, and certainly I don't say it ain't just as good.
- become Jack was the only one of the shipwrecked crew who had escaped; what had become of the others he could not tell, but concluded that they had been murdered.
- blame I cannot believe you were to blame."
- game Davey and I, a fine pair we are to play a game with you.
- Became It became an o-o-o-O-O-O!
- Came At that very time Mr. Adie told his shopman not to supply me unless I came to his shop with cash.
- Jaime Now, while Gotz fared back to Venice, the galleon which carried Don Jaime, Prince of Catalonia, as far Joppa, brought us likewise to the Promised Land to the holy city of Jerusalem.
- Jame One was Heraud, the other Jame, a cut-throat dog of no value.
14 words made from the letters bacme
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends