Correct spelling for BACS
We think the word bacs is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bacs
- abc's The Live Well Network (LWN) was launched on April 27, 2009 in high definition by ABC's owned-and-operated stations on the stations subchannels.
- abcs ABC Group, a department store ABC Learning Centres, a former Australian childcare business ABC motorcycles, a British motorcycle manufacturer ABC Motors, an English manufacturer of aircraft, aero engines and cars ABC Stores (Hawaii), a chain of convenience stores in Hawaii Agricultural Bank of China, a bank in the Peoples Republic of China Anglo Belgian Corporation, a diesel engine manufacturer Arab Banking Corporation, an international bank headquartered in Bahrain Audit Bureau of Circulations (disambiguation), publication circulation auditing companies Audit Bureau of Circulations (India), a non-profit circulation-auditing organisation Audit Bureau of Circulations (North America) Audit Bureau of Circulations (UK) Political organizations and unions ABC (Cuba), Cuban political organization 1931–1952, named after the system for labeling its clandestine cells Alliance for Barangay Concerns, a political party in the Philippines All Basotho Convention, a political party in Lesotho American Bakery and Confectionery Workers International Union, a predecessor to the contemporary Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers International Union Americans Battling Communism, founded 1947 Anarchist Black Cross, a political organization Anything But Conservative, a 2008 Canadian political campaign Association of Barangay Captains, an organization of all the barangays (villages) in the Philippines now known as the League of Barangays in the Philippines Association of British Counties, of historic counties Religious organizations American Baptist Convention, former name of American Baptist Churches USA Association of Baptist Churches in Ireland, in Ireland and the United Kingdom Sports organizations ABC Futebol Clube, a football (soccer) club based in Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil American Bowling Congress, now part of the United States Bowling Congress Association of Boxing Commissions, a North American not-for-profit professional boxing and mixed martial arts (MMA) organization Indianapolis ABCs, a 1900s Negro league baseball team Other organizations Afrikan Black Coalition, a University of California student organization Aircraft Builders Council, a provider of aviation products liability insurance American Bird Conservancy, a non-profit membership organization Australian Bird Count, a project of the Royal Australasian Ornithologists Union Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, Virginia, US
- baas It is not much to ask, Baas.
- bach I was then often in a curious state of mind; many pieces particularly of old Sebastian Bach were almost like a fearful ghost-story, and I yielded myself up to that feeling of pleasurable awe to which we are so prone in the days of our fantastic youth.
- back Come back here with it!"
- bars I do not attempt to disguise the expectation I cherish of being some day wife of the First Lord of the Admiralty, or at least of the President of the Board of Trade; for there are few men who can, upon occasion, make themselves more disagreeable than Chiltern, who through these awkward bars I see sitting below the gangway on the left-hand side, and calling out "Hear, hear!"
- bass The colonel's voice was a tremendous bass, and he sang with such enthusiasm that the hearers were effectively stirred.
- bats But then, you see, they knew, when they got out, they wouldn't have to go back to a beastly bank, where notes and gold all day went flying about like bats-nothing but the sight and the figures of it coming their way!"
- Backs For the Indians to carry out the earth on their backs through all these passages would be a never-ending work; besides, I had no idea how far the destruction extended, and, for the present at least, nothing could be done.
- Bays This bay is divided into two smaller bays by the hill, 130 ft.
- Sacs You see, that regiment is Composed of men mostly over forty, and what with the heat, their guns and their sacs, and unaccustomed to such a life, many of them couldn't stand the strain.
- bags Don't stay too long, and don't load yourself down with bags of gold.
6 words made from the letters bacs
Misspelling of the day