Correct spelling for BADEL
We think the word badel is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for badel
- baal "You see, Eye of Baal," said the servant, trembling, "they have not taken everything yet!
- babel His ear caught a confused babel of voices in the direction of Marlborough; but only the empty house, echoing 'Julia!
- bad You won't do so bad yourself?"
- bade The Major bade my servant leave us, and told me he wished to speak to me.
- badly "You'll never get to know how badly I want you.
- bagel In August 2011 Coney Island Brewing Company registered as a fully licensed brewery with the state of New York, and within its 175-square foot space brewery staff began bottling its nano-batches of beer for sale to the public, including a Pumpernickel Bagel Porter and a Cotton Candy Wit Ale.
- bail If one hides, he shall be imprisoned for three months without bail.
- balder But I can't blame you, Balder.
- bale From this letter we were likewise aware that he had never known what peril he had escaped; for ere long I learned from Kunz that paid assassins had fallen on him the very next evening after Herdegen's departing, in the crooked street called of Saint Chrysostom, at the back part of the German Merchants' House; yea, and they would easily have overpowered him but that certain great strong Tyrolese bale-packers of the Fondaco came to his succor or ever it was too late.
- ball He had got so that he would play with his bones on the floor, rolling them as a child does a ball.
- basel A deputation was now sent thither, composed of members of the Council, who visited Bern, Basel, Schaffhausen and St. Gall, and communicated an enlarged list of grievances, the warnings that had arrived from abroad, and a review of the conduct of the Five Cantons in the affair with the tyrant of Musso, in which they were accused of breach of covenant and a desire to bring about the ruin and destruction of the city of Zurich, as well as the dismemberment of a glorious Confederacy.
- bate . . These measures were of equal capacity, but the bate served for liquids, and the ephi for dry things.
- battle 47 Bellahoe, battle of, iii.
- Badder She may even meet bolder and badder men than the policeman-Shall we then detain her? I, for one, having urgent calls elsewhere, will salute her fingers and raise my hat and stand aside, and you will do likewise, because it is my pleasure that you should.
- Baled This accomplished, he returned to the little boat, swam off and righted her, baled her out, shipped the oars, and rowed straight out to sea.
- Abdul Still uninterested in the man who shadowed him, he walked back to the office window and wrote two telegrams; one to Bombay, ordering the arrest of Ali Mirza of the Fort, with an urgent admonition to discover who his man Abdul might be, and to seize him as soon as found; the other to the station in the north, insisting on dose confinement for Suliman.
- Adela Lady Adela is arranging the programme."
- Adele "Now, Adele, you know how much more becoming the demi-toilette is to you than the evening dress," replied Caroline, "so don't pretend to deny it."
- Baden I was so glad, not on her own account-yes, a little, but because all these people remind me of Baden.
38 words made from the letters badel
4 letter words made from badel:
5 letter words made from badel:
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct