Correct spelling for BAILLEY
We think the word bailley is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bailley
- alley No more 'n you git her goin' in one direction than she turns up a alley on you.
- bail When you were coortin' her, ye did it, I'll go bail, wi' the open hand.
- bailey I wanted you to be a Christian, and prayed for you, and then I asked them if they'd pray, and Mr. Bailey got right up.
- bale "In order that your mind may be at ease on the subject, Mr Bale," said a voice from among the little circle that was listening, with characteristic interest, to the progress of the bargain, "I can testify, or, should it be necessary, qualify to the person of the gentleman."
- ball You catch the ball when it comes to you.
- balled With the shirts still balled between forearm and chest, he led King away from the store.
- ballet I suspected that the ballet-girl had been discovered beneath the countess, and I felt myself dishonoured.
- bally "They sacked me! They've changed my part to a bally Scotchman! Well, I mean to say, I couldn't play a bally Scotchman!"
- barley "But, Dan, lad, they have barley of their own.
- belle How kind of you, grandpa, to amuse Anna Belle!
- belly Seemed as if yew was trying to crawl out o' your own belly.
- bile This palsy of the liver is known from these symptoms, the patients have generally passed the meridian of life, have drank fermented liquors daily, but perhaps not been opprobrious drunkards; they lose their appetite, then their flesh and strength diminish in consequence, there appears no bile in their stools, nor in their urine, nor is any hardness or swelling perceptible on the region of the liver.
- bill Moreover, I did not want her bill.
- billed Look for him in the depths of the tall shrubbery or low trees, near running water, if there is any in the neighborhood, and if you are more fortunate than most people, you will presently become acquainted with the yellow-billed cuckoo.
- billet By the time we got back to where the brigade was to billet, had ridden about forty miles.
- billowy The glorious counterpane wuz kinder heaped up in billowy richness on his western couch, but what I took to be the undersheet-a clear long fold of shinin' gold color-lay straight and smooth on the bottom of the gorgeous bed.
- billy Billy is found all over this great country of ours.
- braille The University of British Columbia is home to the Crane Resource Centre and Library, which provides resources for students with print disabilities, including a collection of approximately 2000 Braille titles, including dictionaries and foreign language texts; 4500 titles on audiocassette, CD, or e-text; 75 titles in large-print format; and a collection of print books, reports, government publications and journals dealing with blindness and print impairment.
- bully An' he comes back to bully her, an' worse....
- Bailed Soon after which he was bailed; but the persons who became security growing uneasy, he surrendered in their discharge, soon after which he was tried, convicted and condemned.
- Billie Billie could still remember with something of a shiver the ancient, gnarled creature with her skirts tucked up about her wrinkled limbs, who, standing waist-high in the water, had taught her the first strokes.
- Baileys It is quite reasonable to infer, however, that one, or even both, of the baileys were added at some time subsequent to the throwing up of the mound.
- baler A mark, in general, in reference to fibre, is simply some symbol, name, letter, monogram or the like, or a combination of two or more, oft-times with reference to some colour, to distinguish the origin of the fibre, the baler, or the merchant.
- ballsy ArnoCorps EP01 (2000) ArnoCorps EP02 (2001) The Greatest Band Of All Time (2005 US, 2006 UK) The Ballsy EP (2009) The 2001 EP (2011 Re-release of remastered and remixed select tracks from EP01 and EP02) Two More!
- archaisms It may be objected that he has made all his characters speak in very modern English, and has not affected the archaisms commonly found in tales of the time.
119 words made from the letters bailley
4 letter words made from bailley:
5 letter words made from bailley:
3 letter words made from bailley:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by