Correct spelling for BAIS
We think the word bais is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bais
- baas Soon my baas go away, give them good to eat.
- bail I hae naething to say against him-except that he cam' late one day, and took leg-bail betimes the next morning, and left madam behind, a load on my hands."
- bait Yet, on pulling up the line, I found to my dismay that instead of better luck I had even worse, if that were possible, for the wretched bait had vanished from the hook.
- bars When they arrived at the house in which the crime had been committed, they found a small crowd of people ranging from feeble old women to babies in arms, and including a large proportion of boys and girls of school age, collected outside the gates, staring intently through the bars towards the house, which was almost hidden by trees.
- basis Because, if you do, we'll start out on a false basis, and not be real friends, the way I hope we're going to be now-" "Yes-" "And, please, may I sit up now?
- bass Nobody ever could prove anything against Jethro Bass.
- bats The bats would surely have destroyed him.
- bias The bias exhibited by the different historians makes it impossible to arrive at any just conclusion on the subject.
- dais He was not satisfied with words, but instantly rushed upon the stallion; the latter avoiding him, bounded now backward, now sideways, at every fresh leap throwing sand upon the dais.
5 words made from the letters bais
Misspelling of the day
- ferret ting