Correct spelling for BALANSE
We think the word balanse is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for balanse
- balance We informed our friends that we had quite made up our minds, and that our safety was not to weigh for one instant in the balance.
- balanced We all know that a woman's horse is far sooner knocked up with a hard day than one ridden by a man, although the man is probably the heavier weight of the two, and this merely because he is properly balanced.
- baldness A few of the old men have their hair thinning on the crown, but a tendency to baldness is by no means the rule.
- balinese Main article: Balinese caste system Balinese caste structure has been described in early 20th-century European literature to be based on three categories – triwangsa (thrice born) or the nobility, dwijāti (twice born) in contrast to ekajāti (once born) the low folks.
- balkans I considered that there were only two men in the Balkans who could have placed me from the 1903 incident.
- blase Both facts and philosophy are confined within an exceedingly narrow horizon, one in which the writer was most thoroughly at home, which explains why they bear the imprint of a mind already blase.
- Barnes You don't happen to know anything about this, do you, Mr. Barnes?
- balances Even our own banks had to beg us not to draw upon our balances.
- bans Aug. 5-United States represents France at Vienna and Austria at Paris; food prices fixed; Church permits marriages without publication of bans.
- banes Page 177 'pike' to 'pick' (to pick your banes ahint)
- bales We there found an embassy sent by the Arabs of Unyanyembe, to the Southern Watuta, bearing presents of several bales, in charge of Hassan the Mseguhha.
146 words made from the letters balanse
5 letter words made from balanse:
3 letter words made from balanse:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics