Correct spelling for BALEAVE
We think the word baleave is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for baleave
- alive "He felt so sure I wouldn't get away from him alive that he told me the whole story," Culligore went on.
- baklava The name baklava is used in many languages with minor phonetic and spelling variations.
- bale Well, he got out his first bale, then his second bale, and still hadn't made a move toward paying me.
- baleen The bowhead whale has been hunted for blubber, meat, oil, bones, and baleen.
- baleful To counteract the baleful influence of the Protestant missionary and Bible societies, it will be necessary for the Catholic Church in America to be alive to the new and grave responsibilities thus thrown upon her by the hand of Providence, and to send out English-speaking priests at once to the Philippines, to make up for the great dearth of priests caused by the excesses of the rebels.
- Baled Anai and his companion baled the canoe with a big shell, but the boys felt that their position was an awkward and even a dangerous one.
62 words made from the letters baleave
5 letter words made from baleave:
3 letter words made from baleave:
4 letter words made from baleave:
6 letter words made from baleave:
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct