How to spell BALLOTT correctly?
If you are looking for the correct spelling of "ballott", possible suggestions could be ballot or ballet. It depends on the context and usage of the word. Ballot refers to a method of voting while ballet is a type of dance. Double-check the intended word and make the necessary corrections.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell ballott correctly
- bailout The company received a government bailout to prevent it from going bankrupt.
- ballast The ship requires heavy ballast to maintain stability during rough seas.
- ballet In ballet, dancers use their bodies to tell a story.
- ballets I have watched many ballets during my time as a dance enthusiast.
- ballot Her ballot was cast unanimously.
- Balloted The soccer game was balloted to be played at the local park.
- ballots The ballots are in the ballot box.
Misspelling of the day