Correct spelling for BALLT
We think the word ballt is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ballt
- bald Taliaferro, as soon as darkness fell, had moved by New Market on Bald Hill.
- baldy One moment he was there, but the next moment that Wilbur looked ahead Baldy was still racing down the road with his double load, but Merritt was nowhere to be seen.
- ball Roy tossed the ball to Kirby.
- ballad He was an intimate friend of a certain Parsi millionaire, whom the composer of the ballad has supposed to be Sir Jamserji Jeejeebhoy, but who was more probably a member of the great family of Wadia,-the original ship-builders and dock-masters of the East India Company.
- ballast He would like a little more ballast, I know, and he thinks she "draws too much forrard."
- balled Astro sat beside him grimly silent, his hands balled into tight hamlike fists.
- ballet As I was obliged to keep my room, I let my friends know of my confinement, and I received visits from dancers and ballet-girls, who were the only decent people I was acquainted with in that wretched Stuttgart, where I had better never have set foot.
- ballot Yet the fourth ballot showed: Porter 125 Milton 128 Catlin 208 Scattering 14 The wildest excitement broke out in the Porter delegates.
- bally Why they have these bally benches in gardens," said Tuppy discontentedly, "is more than I can see.
- bat "Look here," said the bronze man to the Evening Bat, "I've got just five minutes to spare.
- belt Truly, he speaks great words:- "I am the belt and the girdle of this world.
- billet And I can stow it in my billet.
- blast There was an involuntary shout of alarm from the direction of the road; at least one of the policemen had escaped the blast.
- Baled We got round, however, and while Horner and I baled her out, the men pulled in towards the shore.
- ballets They play fiddles and go about making up "ballets" that involve local history.
- ballots Thin he wint out in th' next room, an' come back with a bottle iv catsup; an' he poured it on th' Schwartzmeister ballots, an' Monica et thim without winkin'.
13 words made from the letters ballt
Misspelling of the day
- art promoted