Correct spelling for BANERS
We think the word baners is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for baners
- banns So, my dear, it is settled; the banns are to be published immediately, and this day week we sign the contract.
- bones It is waiting for you-don't you feel it in your bones?"
- Barnes H.E. Barnes informs us that in Rajputana this Myna breeds about May.
- bankers By this time the local bankers had scented a time of trouble approaching in the commercial and agricultural world; they began to draw in their more doubtful advances, or to refuse to renew them.
- bakers I can fancy the butchers and bakers trembling when they bring up their little red books to be settled."
- anarchisms Prince Peter Kropotkin wrote of Tolstoy in the article on anarchism in the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica while in hundreds of essays over the last twenty years of his life Tolstoy reiterated the anarchist critique of the state and recommended books by Kropotkin and Pierre-Joseph Proudhon to his readers whilst rejecting anarchisms espousal of violent revolutionary means.
95 words made from the letters baners
3 letter words made from baners:
5 letter words made from baners:
4 letter words made from baners:
6 letter words made from baners:
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct