Correct spelling for BANNESR
We think the word bannesr is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bannesr
- banner One was singing of its section Down in Dixie, Dixie's land, And the other of the banner Waved so long from strand to strand.
- banns But to know that things were in train was an immense relief to Tess notwithstanding, who had well-nigh feared that somebody would stand up and forbid the banns on the ground of her history.
- bones He left mere bones on the table.
- Barnes This was just below Barnes Bridge.
- bans My Eppie's voice, O wow it's sweet, Ev'n though she bans and scaulds a wee; But when it's tuned to sorrow's tale, O, haith it's doubly dear to me.
- banes "Did ye that, man? Ay!-An' syne ye set tee, an' did the wark yersel to save yer auntie Jean's auld banes?"
- banners The day for their picnic was like unto that described by De Quincey, when "midsummer with all its banners was marching through the sky."
- burners Still further north they caught sight of the squalid hovels and wood piles of charcoal burners; and still they pursued their way till they cleared the dense forest and beheld before them a long range of hills blue in the distant air.
- bunnies All bunnies like Rabboplanet.
- beanies Bunga Raya the bear was made as a set of six Asia-Pacific beanies introduced in 2002 to be exclusive to their respective countries.
- barns He was down in th' shadow iv th' house, an' they was shootin' at him fr'm roofs an' behind barns.
103 words made from the letters bannesr
3 letter words made from bannesr:
5 letter words made from bannesr:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics