Correct spelling for BANUS
We think the word banus is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for banus
- banks The same thing may be seen in banks, though then the holes worked from within are not so much concealed by grass.
- banns The banns of matrimony were published immediately, after the manner of the descendants of the pilgrim roundheads, and the marriage solemnized as soon as the legal time had elapsed; and the happy party took up their abode in old Mr. Morton's house.
- bones "Only eight bones-hard enough getting that," said Winona slowly.
- bonus Fifty thousand bonus to the engineer that shows 'em how the dam can be built!"
- buns Miss Lucy was ever and anon feeding those interesting animals with buns, to perform which act of charity she had clambered up on the parapet which surrounds their den.
- janus And through the smoke of Janus Their cry comes sad and shrill, "Oh, Titus Labienus, Come down from off that hill "For centuries you've stood there, And gazed upon the Swiss; Yet never have withstood there An enemy like this.
- Barnes In 1659 James Barnes issued a farthing token from the "Sugar Loaf and Three Tobacco Rolls" in the Poultry, London.
- Beans "A man who has the fever may die of eating beans," said Nanna thoughtfully.
- bins The coal cellar has two bins placed under the shoots, for large and small coal, with two on the east side for ashes and wood.
- bans For the certificate of the publication of the bans, and the permission given to the future husband to go and be married in the parish of his future wife.......
- bands It has two bands, one near the thinner end and the other at about a fifth part of the length from the thicker end.
- banes Before the brothers had finished their meal Captain Banes was ashore, and an earnest conversation ensued about ways and means.
- bangs Slowly his left hand rose and smoothed his long bangs of flaxen hair.
- barns Barns, my dear, were nothing to us, were they, V.?"
30 words made from the letters banus
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct