Correct spelling for BAPISED
We think the word bapised is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bapised
- baptist Professor Hovey, of the Baptist Seminary of Newton, has published a little book on the same subject.
- baptize Is that the gait ye baptize i' your conventicle?"
- based There is no real freedom save that which is based upon discipline.
- biased Perhaps he is a little biased by patriotism or other ethical aims; and thinks the saint a good social ideal.
- biped The two others form the left lateral biped.
- Baptized It cannot be, for it is the name of a baptized girl.
- Baptiste Baptiste took off the glazed leather cap which composed his livery, and handed it to Marcel.
- BAPS The BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir of Abu Dhabi, UAE is a traditional Hindu place of worship that is being built by the BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha.
146 words made from the letters bapised
4 letter words made from bapised:
5 letter words made from bapised:
dabie, dabis, bieda, paide, aside, badie, biase, daise, sapei, bedia, dabei, ipbes, ebadi, bides, abide, spead, sabie, sedia, pieds, beida, aides, desai, saeid, baise, sidea, sapid, basie, beads, spide, saied, aspie, debia, spade, diebs, pedis, seida, badis, sepad, siped, abeid, abedi, dbase, abies, sedai, bside, paesi, pebas, apsed, biped, saedi, sabed, based, sabei, depbs, sepia.
Misspelling of the day
- all one born days
- all one's born day
- am effective
- am elated
- brown stuffs
- brown-bag lunches
- bursting bubble