Correct spelling for BAPIZED
We think the word bapized is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bapized
- baptize "I prayed the Lord," says George Fox, "that he would baptize my heart into a sense of the conditions and needs of all men."
- based In a few years there'll be a double one, based on size.
- biped From these causes alone it would have been an advantage to man to have become a biped; but for many actions it is almost necessary that both arms and the whole upper part of the body should be free; and he must for this end stand firmly on his feet.
- bizet I recall the following letter which Bizet wrote me some years before with deep pride.
- Baptized During this time 160 Jews passed through the Institution, 70 of whom he baptized.
- Baptizer 10. If the children of heathens have right to baptism, and salvation thereby, it is either, 1. As they are men, and all have right; or, 2. Because the parents give them right; 3. Or because remote ancestors give them right; 4. Or because the universal church gives them right; 5. Or because a particular church gives them right; 6. Or because the sponsors give them right; 7. Or the magistrate; 8. Or the baptizer.
- Blazed Nicholas's eyes had blazed.
- Brazed These furnaces are suited to medium to large volume production, and offer a large degree of flexibility in type of parts that can be brazed.
- bypassed The town later went into decline, especially because the railroad bypassed Buena Vista and instead was routed through Independence.
- biopsied In a transplant renal biopsy, the kidney of another person that has been transplanted into the patient is biopsied.
97 words made from the letters bapized
4 letter words made from bapized:
5 letter words made from bapized:
Misspelling of the day
- actions for a cause exhibit