Correct spelling for BAPTICE
We think the word baptice is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for baptice
- baptism On the first day of life it would receive a baptism of fire.
- baptist 25 June, 1759. In 1780 he became a Baptist preacher, but resigned on account of scepticism.
- baptize A drop which will not run, does not baptize him; a drop which will run, baptizes him.
- bodice So she showed him of what fashion sleeve, and bodice, and train should be.
- Baptized "I reckon you can wait to eat," Sally Taber had suggested; "ole Andy has been dyin' with consumption ever since dat time when he went to The Forge an' got baptized in his wife's night shift-him not being able to get a robe!
- Baptizer Not even John the Baptizer would say the Samaritan was better than the others, he thought to himself.
- Baptiste His nephew, Jean Baptiste Riva, was a friend of the Muses, of Bacchus, and of Venus; he was also a friend of mine, though I could not match him with the bottles.
- baptizes He baptizes his worshippers in water and makes them believe that this purifies them from their crimes.
- co-signing After announcing in January 2012 that Montana had signed a joint co-signing deal between Diddy's Bad Boy Records and Ross Maybach Music Group, a promotional video and single was made available for "Shot Caller (Remix)" on February 21, 2012.
- co-signs For example, in California, the admittee simply takes an oath before any state judge or notary public, who then co-signs the admission form.
97 words made from the letters baptice
3 letter words made from baptice:
4 letter words made from baptice:
6 letter words made from baptice:
Misspelling of the day
- actions for a cause exhibit