Correct spelling for BAPTISH
We think the word baptish is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for baptish
- baptism This was my baptism of fire.
- baptist The leading feature, however, in this church is the chapel of St. John the Baptist, in the centre of the left aisle.
- baptize You are a Christian, send me a priest, that he may baptize me, if he does not think me unworthy, for I am burdened with sins so heavily as no other woman can be.
- british Late that same year, British troops from the Cape of Good Hope seized Maldonado harbour in eastern Uruguay.
- brutish He turned quickly and faced two brutish looking men, swearing at his awkwardness and cursing his impudence for being in the way.
- pettish It was a soft and not altogether masculine organ, and was pitched on this occasion in a somewhat plaintive and pettish key.
- Baptizer "If John the Baptizer really was Elijah," exclaimed Peter, "then the Kingdom ought to be very near!"
149 words made from the letters baptish
5 letter words made from baptish:
habis, baith, piast, shaib, shita, basit, sabih, ispat, habit, bista, bapst, ishta, staph, pathi, bhasi, atish, spath, ashti, staib, absit, hisba, tabis, aphis, piths, baits, shati, thbsp, thiab, bisha, sipah, bahts, saiph, shabi, bashi, spait, pitas, sahti, hasti, pitha, basti, sathi, sabti, bisht, spaht, bhati, hasib, batis, bitas, sitha, tsahi, patis, sahib, batsh, apish, sibat, athis, isbah, tapis, pashi.
4 letter words made from baptish:
Misspelling of the day
- actions for a cause exhibit