Correct spelling for BAPTISIM
We think the word baptisim is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for baptisim
- baptism The year of his baptism is not known.
- baptismal The flowers, the baptismal font, the altar cloth, and the robes of the vested choir he insisted should be immaculate in whiteness.
- baptist It was this story which Ghirlandaio painted on the walls of the chapel, as well as the history of John the Baptist.
- baptize And thereafter the Abbot did do baptize the child, and gave him to name Coustans, because him-seemed that he costed exceeding much for the healing of him.
- Baptizing Could you tell us, friend, where John the Prophet is baptizing?
- Baptizer When the disciples arrived in Capernaum on the day after the Sabbath, they heard a report that dismayed them: John the Baptizer had been thrown into prison by King Herod.
- Baptiste And here Baptiste placed his mighty paw upon the victim of his fury and his valour; carrying his head high, he snuffed the carnage with distended nostrils and panting sides; the veteran warrior was himself again.
- baptisms When a man receiveth the mysteries of the baptisms, those mysteries become a mighty fire, exceedingly fierce, wise, which burneth up all sins; they enter into the soul occultly, and devour all the sins which the spiritual counterfeit hath implanted in it."
152 words made from the letters baptisim
3 letter words made from baptisim:
5 letter words made from baptisim:
itami, bimis, pimas, ambit, misab, pisit, simbi, isami, tsiam, mbita, sampi, mibit, bista, tibia, batis, iambs, piitb, baits, misia, pitas, bitas, sibat, apism, pasii, bapst, tasim, ismai, impsa, biasi, staib, sitia, ispat, basti, ipsam, absit, timba, tapis, stamp, maist, tisma, patis, piast, sapmi, basit, taimi, tabis, bitis, smita, pibit, timbs, spait, imsai, sabti, tambs, bimst, mpbis, itaim, timia, taibi, spiti.
Misspelling of the day
- actions for a cause exhibit