Correct spelling for BAPTIZIM
We think the word baptizim is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for baptizim
- baptism When he had completed the chapel and was on his way through Arezzo, the bishop Guido, who had heard that Buonamico was a pleasant man and a painter of talent, wished him to stay in the city and paint for him the chapel in the Vescovado containing the Baptism of Christ.
- baptist Mr. Hughes, a clergyman of the Baptist church, was anxious and ready to serve it; Dr. Camplin, of the Establishment, with several of his friends, continued steady.
- baptize Tirant had her kneel down, and he poured water over her head from the pitcher, and said: "Maragdina, I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit."
- Baptized Ready to fall at His feet, John cried, "I have need to be baptized of Thee, and comest thou to me?"
- Baptizing The baptizing preacher stands up to his middle in the water, and the person to be baptized is led to him by another preacher.
- Baptizer Saint Ansanus (Italian: SantAnsano) (died 304 AD), called The Baptizer or The Apostle of Siena, is the patron saint of Siena, a scion of the Anician family of Rome.
- baptisms A peculiar feature of this phenomenon, familiar to all readers as second sight, is the exclusion of religious or supernatural matters; the visions are always strictly limited to events of daily life: deaths and births, battles and skirmishes, baptisms and weddings.
- baptizes And mark you, the Church is the great company throughout the world of all baptized persons, baptized by whoever baptizes them.
87 words made from the letters baptizim
5 letter words made from baptizim:
3 letter words made from baptizim:
Misspelling of the day
- actions for a cause exhibit