Correct spelling for BAPTIZUM
We think the word baptizum is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for baptizum
- baptism For this reason he added to the ancient chief parts those of Baptism, Confession, and the Lord's Supper.
- baptist This is canvas stretched on a panel, containing subjects from the life of Our Lady and of St John the Baptist in small figures, executed in a much better style, and with more diligence and grace than the large ones.
- baptize If you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor Moses, what right have you to baptize people?
- Baptized To others it seemed like thunder out of a clear sky, and they were full of wonder about the strange young man who had been baptized with such a beautiful and singular sign following.
- Baptizing Dr. Bagby, our first missionary, in spite of stoning and arrest when he was baptizing converts in Bahia, kept fearlessly on in his endeavor to lead the people to Christ.
- baptisms Within the archway bubbles a well, the water of which was once used for all baptisms in the parish, for no child sprinkled with it could ever be hanged with hemp.
168 words made from the letters baptizum
5 letter words made from baptizum:
3 letter words made from baptizum:
4 letter words made from baptizum:
bitz, mibu, bapu, zupa, buza, itum, abut, pium, mabi, mauz, abzu, mitz, biau, baiz, tupi, tuba, tamp, tabu, taiz, zuta, pima, maiz, maui, mazu, baum, tumi, zima, zump, zabu, buap, puza, uzma, tapu, uitm, tumb, ptui, ptuz, tuam, mtib, putz, azmi, muti, muzi, zami, puma, tuzi, taib, upma, bait, timu, tupa, buma, zaum, zubi, mutz, ziua, bumi, bazi, iamb, umba, zbit, zipa, tipu, taub, ambi, atum, mubi, mizu, pitu, baup, zabi, pumi, timb, paiz, puba, buzi, puta, pita, aizu, pitz, tabi, bump, umit, bami, butz, muza.
Misspelling of the day
- actions for a cause exhibit