Correct spelling for BAREY
We think the word barey is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for barey
- bare "Tha' thinks it's too big an' bare now.
- bared He bared his arm in an instant, and sank the point of a pen-knife into a small vein.
- barely He had barely started when he heard his name called.
- barley I was reminded and had to speak of the miracle of our blessed Saviour, when he commanded the multitudes to sit down on the grass, and fed them with five barley loaves and two fishes.
- barmy Livin' an' lovin'; learnin' day be day; Pausin' a minute in the barmy strife To find that 'elpin' others on the way Is gold coined fer your profit-sich is life.
- bearer "Second Earl Spencer" and "Cup- Bearer" were 1st and 2d prize bulls at Berwick.
- beery The job-master himself was a hulking toper with red nose and beery-yellow eyes, who spent his nights in drinking and got home in the small hours of the morning when his wife was just about getting up.
- berry We saw them off; then Nurse Berry and I went to see the town, leaving Nurse Newhall in bed.
- bore He, supported by the Canada, Captain Cornwallis, and the Resolution, Lord Robert Manners, kept up so incessant a fire on the French, that, finding they could make no impression on us, their squadron bore up and stood again to sea.
- borer You would be surprised, if you tried to do the same with a pair of nippers the size of the woodpecker's bill, to find how strong the borer is, how he can buckle and twist, how he braces himself against the walls of his house.
- bray Here she made the friendship of the household of Charles Bray, and changed her views from Evangelical Christianity to philosophical scepticism.
- brew We'll teach her to eat asses' heads another time, and brew fevers.
- bury "Oh, grannie, I-I saw Uncle Joe bury it in the ground one night!
- Barry Barry but 3 killed and 11 wounded.
- Brae An exciting time came when at the age of seven or eight years I left the auld Davel Brae school for the grammar school.
- Byre A favourite trick of the Gruagach was to untie the cattle in the byre, so as to bring out the milkmaid, especially if she had forgotten to leave the offering of milk.
- Barney At least that could be assumed to be the reason for McAllen's impoverishment, which was a matter Barney had established.
- Carey At four o'clock, Elder Willison, John Monilaws, and Carey, went to the house of Cubby Grindstane.
- Barr "Sir," said Knapwurst, pointing with his yellow hand to the portraits, "Hugh of Nideck, the first of his illustrious race, married, in 832, Hedwige of Lutzelbourg, who brought to him in dowry the counties of Giromani and Haut Barr, the castles of Geroldseck, Teufelshorn, and others.
- bares So far as the writer, yielding to the inspiration of his theme, and in opposition to all resolutions to the contrary, may have trespassed in this direction, he bares and bows his head to the severest treatment that the critic may adopt.
- barre V The French had bought their victory dear with the death of Alencon Barre, their favourite officer.
- barer They did not love him; he was too unlike them; but they honoured him, they believed in him; he was always there in their sickness and sorrow; they leaned on his greater strength in all their penury and need; and he was poor like them, and stripped himself still barer for their sakes.
47 words made from the letters barey
3 letter words made from barey:
4 letter words made from barey:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by