Correct spelling for BARROM
We think the word barrom is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for barrom
- barium The operation for producing ammonia and regenerating the carbonate of barium by acting upon the cyanide with steam offers no difficulty whatever, and if the temperature is not allowed to exceed 500 deg. C., the results are quantitative.
- baron "The Baron de St. Heleine will run away, too if he can, for he only lives on credit.
- barrie Doyle, Barrie, Caine, Locke, Barker, Mrs. Ward, Beresford, Hewlett, Watson, Quiller-Couch-one and all, high and low, they are tempted by the public demand for sophistry, the ready market for pills.
- barrio Barrio Norte (Northern neighborhood) is the informal name given to a part of Buenos Aires centering on Santa Fe Avenue and the Recoleta district.
- barroom The fighter strolled back to the barroom and resumed his stand at the end of the bar, eyeing the two ball players.
- barrow This day I have a great barrel of oysters given me by Mr. Barrow, as big as 16 of others, and I took it in the coach with me to Mrs. Turner's, and give them to her.
- borrow "Go and borrow a line," he cried, "and look sharp.
- bream "Halcyon prophecies come to pass In the haunts of the bream and bass;"
- brim When she turned, her veil had slipped from the brim of her hat down over her face.
- broom That tall one's a spider, and the other's a broom.
- burro They went at a sort of dog trot, unless one was rich enough to own a burro; in that case it did the dog trotting.
- burrow Almost any animal would have tried to burrow out.
- carom Main article: Carom billiards Artistic billiards (a major world cue sport) Balkline games (18.
- Barry Here, Barry, take two or three pieces."
- Barrios The barrios have risen to be settled villages, and what were visitas have become canonically-erected parishes.
- Barr Luther Barr, once clear of the grounds, had removed his uncomfortably warm autoing mask and the two lads, as the car vanished in a cloud of yellow dust, both cried out his name in sharp astonishment.
- Barron Barron was silent a moment.
- barrooms No minors may be employed in barrooms.
- barre But there is that horrible Lactantius, who lives peacefully, Barre, and Mignon.
46 words made from the letters barrom
3 letter words made from barrom:
4 letter words made from barrom:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics