Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for BASERUNNING
We think the word baserunning is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for baserunning
- Bruneian(Definition of bruneian)
- Ruining(Definition of ruining)
- Brazening(Definition of Brazening)
- Overrunning(Definition of Overrunning)
- Barring(Definition of barring)
- Gunrunning(Definition of gunrunning)
- Beginning(Definition of beginning)
- Bruising(Definition of bruising)
- Braining(Definition of Braining)
- Stunning(Definition of stunning)
- Syringing(Definition of Syringing)
- Sinning(Definition of sinning)
- Running(Definition of running)
- Outrunning(Definition of Outrunning)
- Browning(Definition of browning)
- Assuring(Definition of assuring)
- Burning(Definition of burning)
- Banning(Definition of banning)
- Sunning(Definition of Sunning)
One of the most important works of bernini-now placed in the museo nazionale-is the group of "pluto and proserpine."
Jock binning came upon his crutches from the bench by the stream where he made a fishing-net.
He had fought off the encounter as long as he could; but now that the time had come, he had determined upon brazening it out.
I reckon you get more out of your colleagues than you did here-barring of course der einzige.
At the very beginning of that contest our forces were of an irregular and guerilla character.
He stumbled over a grave, and fell headlong, bruising his outstretched hands against a tombstone.
Bob lost his head very much as tom had done a minute before, for observing that the buck did not fall, he clubbed his gun and rushed forward with the intention of braining him.
There was a sudden baring of heads; a hush; and gently, borne aloft on boys' voices, clear and strong, rose the first notes of the hymn- "te deum patrem colimus, te laudibus prosequimur, qui corpus cibo reficis, coelesti mentem gratia."
Father brennan would be hearing confessions after mass, and she could get to dublin on her bicycle in an hour.
Why bering straits should be so known remains a mystery, for the explorer of that name only sailed through them in the summer of 1728, while simeon deschnev, a cossack, practically discovered them in the middle of the seventeenth century.
The same arms were worn by captain micaiah browning, and are so by the present family.
"i am very glad you have come, you know," marguerite took the opportunity of assuring the visitor.
"mind you," he added, "i'd have had a try at bringing it to anchor if there'd been anybody in the cart.
Farmer banning looked after him and shook his head.