Correct spelling for BASI
We think the word basi is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for basi
- bali Afflictions: Culture and Mental Illness in Indonesia is a six-part ethnographic documentary film series on the lives of the mentally ill living on the islands of Bali and Java in Indonesia.
- base We were the victims of base treachery on the part of those women."
- bash A high fantasy game and a science fiction game have also been released using the BASH!
- basic And she for the first time realized, as we realize things only when they have become an accepted and unshakable basic part of our lives, what her father had done, what her father was.
- basil Fancy then the feelings of the boy Basil.
- basin Orbigny, Alcide de, on foraminifera of Vienna basin.
- basis The Romanists had fully revealed themselves as implacable enemies, who absolutely refused a peace on the basis of truth and justice.
- bask The pene, of which their bread is made, grows on a small tender herb resembling grass, the stalk being all full of small seeds, not inclosed in any bask.
- bass In 1852, when I was a girl of sixteen, he sang the bass in the choir of the Presbyterian Church of Stockton.
- bast In the Lenape language, Coaxen means there are pine trees, and Weekpink refers to place of bast fibre, which is plant material used for mats and other handicrafts.
- BANI In January 2012, the brigade was involved in the green-revolution in Bani Walid.
5 words made from the letters basi
Misspelling of the day
- fore running