Correct spelling for BATER
We think the word bater is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bater
- bade When he took his departure he bade us "Good day," and lifted his hat.
- baker But he didn't care for the rain no more than nothing; because, as I tell you, he being a baker, to him it was a kind of a change.
- banter One man alone of all those present did I spare my banter.
- barter They lived in a sort of rude plenty among their sheep and cattle, but they had hardly any coined money, conducting their transactions by barter, and they were too rude to value the benefits which government secures to a civilized people.
41 words made from the letters bater
4 letter words made from bater:
3 letter words made from bater:
5 letter words made from bater:
beart, rateb, berat, betar, brate, arbet.
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all