Correct spelling for BAXES
We think the word baxes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for baxes
- axis Chivalry, love, vanity, curiosity-all these circled helplessly around the invisible axis of Miss Priscilla's idea.
- basis I am going to take the responsibility of giving an opinion which may be followed by serious consequences; and I mean to assure myself that the opinion is given on a sound basis, first.
- boxer He had kept himself in fine condition, for he was in training to play football and he was known to be a first-rate boxer.
- braces An enormous spool on wheels, which in the darkness seemed a mile high, was rolled silently from somewhere or other, the wheels staked and bound to the ground, and braces were erected against it.
- Axes Armed with axes and sharp steel bars, Tom, Ned, and Koku were soon ready to step outside the submarine.
- Backs How many are there, I wonder, in India who have such things said of them when their backs are turned?"
- Bases Moreover they are books that have been accepted by all the nations of Europe as containing the bases of human thought.
13 words made from the letters baxes
5 letter words made from baxes:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window