How to spell BEASES correctly?
If you accidentally typed "beases" instead of the correct word, here are a few possible alternatives: bases, beasts, bushes, biases, bees. Always make sure to proofread your work to catch any mistakes or consider consulting a spellchecker to ensure accuracy in your writing.
List of suggestions on how to spell beases correctly
- abases He who constantly criticizes others only abases himself.
- base The company's success was built on a solid base of loyal customers.
- Bases The team's success is built on strong bases of trust and communication.
- basis I exercise on a regular basis.
- basks The cat basks in the sun on the windowsill.
- bass The bass in this song is so deep, you can feel it in your chest.
- Basses The two basses in the orchestra played in perfect harmony during the concert.
- bastes She bastes the turkey every 30 minutes to ensure it stays moist while cooking.
- Bears Bears are often found in the forest.
- beasts The beasts in the zoo are always so entertaining.
- Beaus Her three beaus arrived at the same time, and she didn't know how to handle the situation.
- Bees Bees are important to the pollination of plants.
- Bess Bess received a shiny new bike for her birthday.
- bests She always tries her bests to achieve her goals.
- Biases I do not have any biases.
- blesses My mom blesses us with her love every day.
- Bosses The bosses of the company decided to implement a new policy.
- braises Grandma braises the pork chop for dinner.
- Brasses At the antique shop, they had a few brasses on display.
- buses I prefer to ride the buses because it's more eco-friendly than driving a car.
- ceases The sun ceases to shine at sunset.
- debases The use of vulgar language debases the quality of communication.
- eases A warm bath eases my muscle pain after a long day of work.
- leases The landlord requires tenants to sign one-year leases for the apartments.
- teases She teases me by eating the unhealthy foods I try to avoid.
Misspelling of the day