How to spell BECKEN correctly?
If you meant to type "becken" but misspelled it, here are some possible corrections. It could be the word "beacon", referring to a guiding light or signal. Another option is "beckon", which means to gesture or call someone. Lastly, it could be "becker", which is a common surname.
List of suggestions on how to spell becken correctly
- backed The company was backed by several investors who believed in their innovation.
- backer The politician was grateful for the support of his wealthy backer during the campaign.
- beaked The beaked ibis has a long beak which is useful for eating fruit and seeds.
- beaker The scientist poured the solution from the beaker into the test tube.
- beaten He was beaten unconscious.
- beck beck walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.
- Becker The Becker family is hosting a charity event at their home next week.
- becket Thomas Becket was a close friend of King Henry II before he was murdered in Canterbury Cathedral.
- beckett The novel is full of references to Samuel Beckett.
- beckon Please direct all inquiries to the front desk. They will be happy to beckon you to their desk.
- beckons The smell of freshly baked bread is so alluring that it beckons customers into the bakery.
- Becks Becks is a nickname for the beer brand Beck's.
- Becky Becky is studying for her finals.
- bicker The siblings continued to bicker over who got to use the computer first.
- bracken The bracken was starting to grow higher than I wanted it to.
- broken After the storm, the tree was broken.
- bucked He bucked the fence and ran away.
- reckon I reckon the Easter Bunny brought us some eggs.
- sicken The smell of the rotting fish made me sicken.
- weaken The ongoing illness has started to weaken his immune system.
Misspelling of the day