Correct spelling for BEEDS
We think the word beeds is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for beeds
- beads But then, you see, you admit yourself, it can only be ten beads!
- beats I've heard lots of men say that, for big fish, this beats any water they ever knew."
- bends Meanwhile the news had reached the viceroy, and by half-past nine next morning the smoke of a steam-launch was seen away up the bends of the river.
- deeds I worship the fine, the pure,-thoughts and deeds which are expanded and warmed by the soul's breath.
- leeds So, during nearly the whole of every night, I stood with Captain Leeds on his bridge, or asked ignorant questions of the man at the wheel.
- needs "Grandmother, there is something the matter with Miss Kean and I feel as though I should find out if she needs help," said Frances, gazing after Judy until she turned the corner.
- weeds Only it cannot burst forth here in Rome; Poisonous weeds would quickly prove the stronger.
- Seeds 3. When you cut down an oak wood, a pine wood will not at once spring up there unless there are, or have been quite recently, seed-bearing pines near enough for the seeds to be blown from them.
- Bets Bets are invited on the winner and the second, and place-money is paid on both.
- Beds Upon it is situated the large military hospital which was erected in 1628, and which contains four hundred beds.
- Beers Two other beers were with me-busy beers.
- Bees Well, not all the while; but there are bee-trees, and the bees must be in 'em, just the same, in any kind of weather.
- Beets "I like to water the garden," said Bunny, and he took great delight in directing the stream from the hose over the cabbages, beets and potatoes which were coming up.
- bids Then the Bear said to the man, "Pretend to do what he bids you; heave me into the cart; bind me with the chain; pretend to cut off the boughs, and drive the axe into the stump."
- birds It is, perhaps, the most delicate of all birds.
- heeds He scarcely heeds her words, so great is the fury that consumes him.
- bards Hence gifted bards Have ever loved the calm and quiet shades.
- breeds To the little college came Creoles and half-breeds and learned Latin, Portuguese, Spanish, and Tupi.
- buds I put all my heart into them; they are the best and highest of me, the buds of a love that can never bloom openly in the sunshine of your life.
- feeds Its root is selfishness, and it grows by what it feeds on.
- bodes No, far from it; it's only that gray mass along the horizon that always bodes continual rain.
19 words made from the letters beeds
5 letter words made from beeds:
Misspelling of the day
- ferret ting