How to spell BEIGN correctly?
If you've mistakenly typed "beign" instead of the correct spelling, here are some suggestions to consider: "being", "begin", "being" or "began". These options retain the same sound while providing the accurate spelling. Choose the right one based on the context of your sentence to ensure clarity and proper grammar.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell beign correctly
- bairn The bairn was sound asleep in her crib.
- Been I have been waiting for you.
- Begun I have only just begun to explore this vast wilderness.
- beige Her living room walls are painted in a soothing shade of beige.
- being After being stuck in traffic for hours, he finally arrived at his destination.
- beings All living beings deserve to be treated with respect and kindness.
- benign The tumor discovered in her brain is thankfully benign, meaning it is not cancerous.
- bin I will put the trash in the bin.
- deign I do not deign to participate in such trivial matters.
- feign He tried to feign interest in her conversation, but his mind was preoccupied with more pressing matters.
- reign Queen Victoria's reign lasted for 63 years, the longest in British history.
Misspelling of the day