Correct spelling for BERGADE
We think the word bergade is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bergade
- bade "He bade me say," she continued, "that if your future course of life should take you to London, you are to go to him, and look to him as another father.
- barge Then the barge began to move slowly from the land.
- bead Through another glass-bead curtain at the farther end of the long room she led them to a second room, all hung about with silks and furnished with deep-cushioned divans.
- beaded Remember, I promised if you'd stick to me you'd wear gold-beaded moccasins."
- beady It would be useless to try to read her mind, or to translate the glitter of her beady eyes into thoughts intelligible to any but an Oriental.
- beagle Now the privileges of the Fianna of Erinn were many and great; to wit, in every county in Ireland one townland, and in every townland a cartron of land, and in the house of every gentleman the right to have a young deer-hound or a beagle kept at nurse from November to May, together with many other taxes and royalties not to be recounted here.
- beaked Grows just like the old woman: regularly parrot-beaked.
- bede Lingard says the story is suspicious, since "we know not from what source Bede, at the distance of five centuries, derived his information."
- beget I say, keep both in thy view, for half representations are dangerous, either to beget presumption and security when thou lookest on mercy alone, or despair when thou lookest on justice and power alone.
- Bagged I would not have you be towards me like the sportsman, who when he has bagged a hare thinks no more of it, but runs after another.
147 words made from the letters bergade
4 letter words made from bergade:
5 letter words made from bergade:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied