Correct spelling for BERNAKE
We think the word bernake is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bernake
- bake If the beans are getting too dry, add three or four spoonfuls of liquor from the kettle, replace cover and coals, and let them bake until they are of a rich light brown on top.
- bank But the apple money is to be put in the bank in Molly's account.
- banker His wife, on the other hand, is accusing the banker of having played the role of husband to several other women.
- barnacle But in the peculiar eye of the Barnacle gander, who was leading, an observer with sufficient fancy might have deciphered a mild revolt against this triumph of the absurd, the accidental, and the futile; a passive yet Promethean spiritual defiance of the supreme powers.
- baronage It added to the existing FEUDALISM-the system of Baronage, with its concomitants of castellated residences filled with armed men. It led to frequent contests between neighboring lords, in which the liberty and rights of the FREEMEN were imperilled.
- beak And that savage beak, you will note, is buried deep in the shoulder of Italy, holding between its jaws, as it were, the Lake of Garda.
- beaker He looked at the glittering beaker, and then, with a flash of his grave, bright eyes, he added: "And if I am betrayed-if ten such as Ameni and Ani entice my people into a snare-I shall return home, and will tread the reptiles into dust."
- beanie Introduced on January 1, 1997, Maple was the first beanie baby to be exclusive to a country other than the United States.
- bearnaise Serve with cold Bearnaise, Mayonnaise, or Tartare sauce.
- bennie "I want to look round anyhow," expostulated Bennie.
- berk Lakhon Berk Bat is a lost theatre form in Cambodian Court.
- bern In vain did the advocates of peace redouble their labors; in vain did the warnings of Bern become more and more pressing.
- bernard I looked out: Mr. Bernard had returned at last.
- blake Blake gave to that little all that he could.
- bonk Becoming Stealth Bonk dresses Bonk in a striped jail outfit, and gives him the ability to enter special locked doors that lead to areas such as the bank, where Bonk can collect Smileys, the butchers, where Bonk can eat more slabs of meat in hope for a different power-up, and jail, where Bonk loses a portion of his Smileys.
- brake With his foot in the brake, he descended in a single hour the road which had consumed three long hours to climb.
- break At day-break on the 11th the town was still quiet.
- breaker Captain Breaker would not take a position over to the westward, for that would give him the outside track, and he always goes at anything by the shortest way.
- broke We broke it off together."
- bunk I went in and felt my way to his bunk.
- bunker Mrs. Bunker could tell that by the way his face was wrinkled up.
- burke Here, if anywhere, we might have expected from Burke at least his usual wisdom and patience.
- Borne What indignities have been offered through this wretch to his master, and how well borne, it is not necessary that I should dwell on at present.
- Bernese We cannot rely on the aid of the Bernese.
- Betake There came a time, however, when the Governor had of necessity to betake himself to the Fort; it was the time when the French were besieging Madras.
- Bernice I asked Mr. Forbes a few questions while you were talking to Bernice, and it seems this other girl, the niece, Alicia, is attending a very fashionable girls' boarding school.
- Bernie In 1985, Adornado played for rookie team Shell Azodrin Bugbusters along with former Crispa teammates Philip Cezar and Bernie Fabiosa.
- Bernanke Senate on September 23, 2008, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke also summarized the rationale for the bailout: Investor confidence: "Among the firms under the greatest pressure were Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, Lehman Brothers, and, more recently, American International Group (AIG).
140 words made from the letters bernake
5 letter words made from bernake:
4 letter words made from bernake:
Misspelling of the day
- are distributed