Correct spelling for BERNI
We think the word berni is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for berni
- bairn She had heard, ever since she was a bairn, that continual comment, like a little prattling burn running winter and summer through the dale.
- ban Not only had he his imperious wife to consider, but he was appointed custodian of Mary Queen of Scots when that unhappy personage was under the ban of Queen Elizabeth and was sent prisoner to Worksop Manor.
- barn What I did at the time was not to think about the matter any further, but jump up, open the barn door and walk out into the sunshine.
- bean "Of course," observed Marks, "when you get a bean for a day's work you make it out of the bank, but this night-pay comes out of us.
- beanie Kicks the bear, introduced early in 1999, was the first beanie to represent a sport.
- begin Come, now, begin at once.
- being I advise you to leave it in my hands for the time being....
- ben And you have to do your work and Ben Weatherstaff won't speak to me often.
- bend "It is good to be able to bend the neck without pain and to rest easily at night!
- benin They may have become almost the same race by intermarriage with the Benin people that went to Wari; but that they were originally the same race I say no.
- bennie Bennie put on his mackintosh with a shiver.
- benny "Then I'll be off to join Benny," she'd say, "and the rest of the battery, in heaven!"
- bent He bent forward, near the pillow, to catch the words.
- Been Have you been in at grandmother's?
- BENZ Come on, glove stretcher, don't be a quitter, pleaded Benz, I've another idea!
- BANI A Turkish detachment collecting taxes in the Bani Merwan lands north of Hodeda was destroyed by a body of Arabs.
27 words made from the letters berni
Misspelling of the day