Correct spelling for BETAIL
We think the word betail is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for betail
- bail A penalty of one year in prison without bail was given.
- beadle Toupillier, former drum-major in the French Guards, had been for the two years preceding 1789 in the service of the Church as beadle of Saint-Sulpice.
- befall I labor hard to convince them that most assuredly the same misfortune will befall them which has happened to me and to all the grown-up inhabitants; but even then, I grieve to say, I cannot always succeed.
- beta Tropidolepisma dumerilii beta, Dumeril and Bibron Erp.
- betel Just then their attention was taken up by one of the Malay boatmen drawing in his oar, and then taking out a small bag from which he extracted a piece of broken betel-nut and a half-dried leaf.
- bewail Then did he walk home with me and Cousin Maud; and meseemed the honored mothers among our friends, who were wont so to bewail my loneliness as a motherless maid, had never looked upon me with so little kindness as that evening which love had made so blessed.
- bobtail Don't that beat bobtail?
- detail You cannot grasp the detail because you are too impatient of small matters.
- fetal Therefore, two effective approaches have been developed that can be used for the detection of fetal aneuploidy.
- metal After lying in ruins for a long time, the brass was sold as old metal.
- petal For twenty years and more than twenty I have found my riches and my plenty In poets dead and poets living, Painters and music-men, all giving, By life shut in creative deeds, Live force and insight to my needs; And long before I came to stand And hear your voice and touch your hand In that great treasure-house new-known, Where in their tower above the Town The masters of The Dial sit, I loved in every word of it Your finely tempered verse that told me Of patient power, and still can hold me By its authentic divination Of the right knowledge of creation, Its grave, still beauty brought to day Tissue by tissue in nature's way, Petal by petal sure to shew Imagination's quiet glow That burns intenseliest at the core.
- retail The listening eyes went swiftly round the table to gather evidence as to how this rather disconcerting remark had been received, but Thorle's voice continued uninterruptedly to retail stories of East- end gratitude, never failing to mention the particular deeds of disinterested charity on his part which had evoked and justified the gratitude.
- tail It was sixteen seconds between the tail end o' my whistle an' the front end o' your whinin'.
- Betake To what destination I am to betake myself is naturally the next question that arises, and this also I easily decide.
- Bettie Which pleased Bettie so much that she grew quite purple with efforts to conceal her laughter; she always enjoyed a joke on her father.
- BETAS In July 1992, betas of Cirrus shipped to developers and the name Access became the official name of the product.
98 words made from the letters betail
4 letter words made from betail:
3 letter words made from betail:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will