Correct spelling for BETAR
We think the word betar is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for betar
- bar The bar-keeper's hand reached out and took Sandy by the loose blue-shirt bosom, and drew him close up to the red head.
- bard But he deserves, too, to be our bard, for by his 'Undine' he has also won his laurels as a poet.
- bart "Well, Bart, maybe we've proved our point.
- bat For as Will struck at it with the conger-bat or club, instead of there coming a dull thud as the blow fell, there was the sharp tap of wood upon wood.
- bate Cueto had welcomed his visitor in all humility; he put up the soldiers in the bate of the sugar-mill, and then installed Cobo in his best room, after which he ransacked the house for food and drink and tobacco.
- bead Neforis was supported to her own room; when she was in bed she desired her maid to bring a small box out of her chest and place it on the little table containing medicines by the bead of the couch.
- bear That's the one thing I can't bear to think of!
- beard As we were going in, an Englishman in a beard passed by the side of me saying, "Have you anything to hide?"
- beat " Beat up for me .
- beater For, said she, if a woman buys a ten-cent egg-beater, you make three cents profit on it.
- beats There, you know it all, Miss Ross; it beats me why I've told you, for no one in the world knows it but Prissy-you have drawn it out of me somehow; you've got a hearty way with you that reminds me of my Susan, and I never had but that one secret from her-when I sent Mat the two five-pound notes.
- beet We most generally does have beet hash after b'iled dinner, sir.
- bet I'll bet, though, you'll never guess, it is so strange?
- beta Have you been elected to the Pi Beta Gamma, or did you get an unusually large check from home?
- betray And betray my trust?
- better " Better, miss, thankee," said Mr. Wilks.
- Bert Bert Stone, a quick eyed little man from Barstow's Springs, whipped out a revolver from its hidden place on his person and fired.
- Berta Did you see me at all, Berta?
- Bette The 2008 debut of "Viva la Diva" at New York's Zipper Theater won a positive review from Gay City News: "One could almost imagine Bishop as the artistic love child of Eleanor Steber and Bette Midler conceived at the Continental Baths sometime between either diva's appearance there in the early 70s.
- BATU Nakili batu 1 Ke batu 2 Kevu nakili batu 3 Rayam batu 4 Rayam nakili batu 5
- BETAS See how the day stands still, admiring of her face, And time loe stretcheth foorth her armes, thy Beta to imbrace, The Syrens sing sweete layes, The Trytons sound her prayse, Goe passe on Thames and hie thee fast vnto the Ocean sea, And let thy billowes there proclaime thy Betas holy-day.
41 words made from the letters betar
4 letter words made from betar:
3 letter words made from betar:
5 letter words made from betar:
beart, rateb, berat, betar, brate, arbet.
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of