How to spell BETHS correctly?
If you've mistakenly typed "beths" instead of the correct spelling, which is "Beth's", there are a few possible suggestions that could help you correct your error. You can try adding an apostrophe "s" at the end of "Beth" to show possession or you can rephrase the sentence to use a plural noun instead.
List of suggestions on how to spell beths correctly
- bathes My dog always bathes himself after playing in the mud.
- bathos The movie's attempt at a poignant love scene turned into bathos with the cheesy dialogue and unrealistic story.
- Baths I love taking long, relaxing baths after a stressful day at work.
- berths The ocean liner had 500 berths for its passengers.
- BETAS The betas of the new software are still being tested before its release.
- beth Beth went to the store for groceries.
- Bets "I made some bets with my friends on who will win the game tonight.
- Births Today we celebrate the births of two little ones.
- booths My cousin and I will be picking up our wedding cakes at the booths.
Misspelling of the day