Correct spelling for BEVILE
We think the word bevile is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bevile
- baffle We, the other three, proposed to make for our quarters of the last Sunday, and for ten miles further our kind host rode in our company, absolutely refusing to turn back till we were in a country that Walter knew right well, and might be considered comparatively safe; then he left us, proposing to return home by another and yet more circuitous route, so as to baffle possible pursuers.
- beadle I hid myself as before, and the beadle locked me in without making any discovery.
- beagle And if he could only get about eight more as good he'd have a pack of beagle-cats that would be the envy of the whole sporting world.
- beetle The topmost one, curiously enough, contained a small crab, together with a large water-beetle at the farther end.
- befall And bear in mind what I am now about to say to you, for it will be of great use and comfort to you in time of trouble; it is, not to let your mind dwell on the adverse chances that may befall you; for the worst of all is death, and if it be a good death, the best of all is to die.
- beguile Have you no new book, no lively novel or fancy-stirring romance, wherewith to beguile the time?"
- belie Its appearance did not belie it.
- belle She was a beautiful girl, he said, and the greatest belle in the country round.
- bevel Turn the blade over, bevel side up, seeing that the blade lies perfectly flat on the stone.
- beveled The edges that form the corners are next filed up, keeping all edges straight and at right angles; after this, the edges are beveled a little, forming a mitre which, when soldered, makes a better joint than otherwise.
- Befell I will here relate an amusing adventure which befell me on my way.
- Beverly Beverly Kennon was also most active in this system of defense and personally planted many torpedoes in the Potomac, Rappahannock and the James.
- Berle Always Leave Them Laughing is a 1949 musical comedy-drama film directed by Roy Del Ruth and starring Milton Berle and Virginia Mayo.
- Beverley "Well, I'm glad to hear it, I shall ask to teach him a trick or two," Beverley responded in the lightest mood.
- bevels Smoothing the ground face was done using the Newcastle stone for outside curves and straight line bevels and a cone shaped polishing wheel of relatively fine grit aluminum oxide.
58 words made from the letters bevile
4 letter words made from bevile:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied