How to spell BIANCE correctly?
We think the word biance is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
List of suggestions on how to spell biance correctly
- balance It's important to maintain a balance of work and play in order to reduce stress and increase happiness.
- bane The bane of my existence is cleaning the kitchen every night.
- beanie I love to wear a warm beanie in the winter.
- Bianca Bianca is my cousin's name.
- bierce Ambrose Bierce was a well-known American journalist and satirist.
- binge She went on a binge and ate an entire pizza by herself.
- bonce He had a big nose and a big bonce.
- bounce The ball began to bounce as soon as it hit the ground.
- chance I have a chance to win the lottery.
- fiance I am excited to introduce my fiance to my parents this weekend.
- lance My grandmother gave me a lance as a sword collection sheirloom.
- nuance The poet's use of nuance allows subtle meanings to be conveyed within the lines of the poem.
- seance George opted to have a seance instead.
- Since I've been feeling a little under the weather since we arrived in Florida.
- Vance The Vance family has been in the sugar business for three generations.
- wince I couldn't help but wince when I saw the burn on his hand.
Misspelling of the day