How to spell BIKE correctly?
We think the word bike is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell bike correctly
- bake And how long will it take it to bake, I wonder?
- bide And partly, I reckon, 'tis on the chance to get speech with the Lord Proprietor and persuade 'em to let you bide on Saaron.
- bike I'd be delighted, but my bike happens to be out of commission.
- bile "I niver let it bile too much-" "Ugh!"
- bite I suppose he doesn't bite?
- hike We've got a long day's hike before us tomorrow.
- ike "It's no good, Mr. Foyle," said Ike.
- like I don't like it at all.
- mike Cap'n Mike was pretty self-sufficient and required little attention.
- BIKO Biko is a sweet rice cake from the Philippines.
- bikes They bawled out a question: Had any of us "folks" seen two fellows on motor bikes?
- biker Two important and extremely good-looking brides had refused to see him because Biker had enraged them in his day.
List of 5 words made from the word bike
Misspelling of the day