Correct spelling for BINGEY
We think the word bingey is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bingey
- bane She looks on the poor little thing as the bane of the family?"
- banger I am Rosa Carmina Banger-Mrs. Banger, organizing secretary of the Anti-Suffraget League.
- being Among them were 168 cows, 69, or 41 per cent, being tuberculous, and 2 having diseased udders.
- benny By Benny stood that scarecrow of a man, Brail.
- bin Ther's bin a terribul time about the financies since I hev bin here; but the victeries in Kentuckee and Rowingoak hev made a good many long faces look as good-natured as ef the Union was all rite agin.
- binary The learned and ingenious Leibnitz fancied he discovered in them a system of binary arithmetic, by which all the operations and results of numbers might be performed, with the help of two figures only, the cypher or zero 0, and an unit 1, the former being considered as the constant multiple of the latter, as 10 is of the unit.
- binder Bible, Hazlitt on its poetry, 141; influence on Bunyan, on Calhoun, 110; misprints in, 154, 156; various folio editions, 19. Bible of humanity, Socrates in, 68. Bigness, in books, 35, 36, 45, 47. Binder, a spoiler of books, 40, 42; what the librarian asks of him, 48. Binding, as an element of the book, 6; "The clothing of a book," 97-101; of the book beautiful, 52-55; of the Chinese book, 88, 89; of the well-made book, 52; "Parchment bindings," 102, 103; unnecessary rebindings, 46. Bion, as characterized by Mrs. Browning, 68. Birch bark, used for book of India, 85. Bismarck, misprint concerning, 155. Blackmore, Richard Doddridge, tribute to Shakespeare, 110. Blue and Gold editions, a favorite book size, 24-26. Bodoni, Giambattista, his type commended, 58, 129, 130. Book, "The background of the book," 79-86; "blown" books, 35; "The book beautiful," 49-62; "The book of to-day and the book of to-morrow," 33-37; Chinese, 84, 85, 87-91; "The clothing of a book," 97-101; a constructive critic of the, 38-43; elements of, 4-6; "Fitness in book design," 9-13; its structural contradiction, 52; materials, 92; of the future, 95, 96; on its physical side an art object, 3; pre-Columbian Mexican, 6; printed, a "substitute" for manuscript, 4; subject to laws of esthetics and economics, 115; tests of its utility, 115; well-made, not extremely costly, 7, not identical with beautiful, 52; worth writing three times, 44. See also Design; Size.
- binge He stood up. The blow had shaken some of the resolve out of him. He turned east, northeast, east-by-north, like a compass on a binge.
- Barney As he went by, Barney had a sudden sense of recognition.
58 words made from the letters bingey
3 letter words made from bingey:
5 letter words made from bingey:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of