Correct spelling for BIOMAS
We think the word biomas is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for biomas
- bias If you were on his jury, I suppose your bias in his favor would lead you to acquit him of this crime?
- biomass In favorable habitat where they occur in high populations of 50 to 100 per acre in spring, these lizards must attain a biomass of a pound or more per acre.
- Boas If, then, as was suggested by Boas, they take laxatives in profusion, the irritation set up further fixes the attention on this portion of the body.
- Bolas Bolas in his ignorance no doubt thought the books were a cheap charity of cast-off lumber.
- Comas In spite of his best efforts to keep up his courage, the single-handed crusader was depressed by Craig's command of resources; there was a sort of insolent swagger in the Comas man's ability to have what he wanted.
- booms In this manner were the females seated, cautioned not to trust their feet on the frail security of the booms, and supported by the unremitting care of the Alderman.
- beams How clothed with beams!
- bums Damn it, he should have hired a few of the younger bums from Mother Corey's.
- BIOS ** A letter of Ribaddu, in the time of Amenothes III., represents a royal messenger as blockaded in By bios by the rebels.
- BOMBS No bombs were dropped.
- BERMS The side slopes must be cut to a slope of 45, with berms, as a minimum; and as low as 60 wherever it is practicable.
- boomers Always ready to promote what he believed to be the interests of the common people and especially of the farmers, he espoused the cause of the Oklahoma "boomers," who were opposed by a powerful lobby representing the interests of the "cattle barons."
64 words made from the letters biomas
6 letter words made from biomas:
3 letter words made from biomas:
5 letter words made from biomas:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten