Correct spelling for BIZAARE
We think the word bizaare is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bizaare
- bare Though I go bare, take ye no care, I am nothing cold.
- basra Out there it is a white, undulating expanse, burning hot, but with more air than in Basra.
- bazaar In the middle is the bazaar, and it happened to be market day, which made it more interesting.
- beware "I warned you to beware of me," she said demurely.
- binary What a brilliant roll of achievements is recalled to the mind by the name of William Herschel! The discovery of Uranus, and of its satellites; of the fifth and sixth satellites of Saturn; of the many spots at the poles of Mars; of the rotation of Saturn's ring; of the belts of Saturn; of the rotation of Jupiter's satellites; of the daily period of Saturn and Venus; and of the motions of binary sidereal systems,-added to his investigations into nebulae, the Milky Way, and double, triple, and multiple stars; -all this we owe to his patient, his persevering, his daring genius! He may almost be styled the Father of Modern Astronomy.
- bizarre But it was not from originality, which really made his predominant merit, that Maltravers derived his reputation, for his originality was not of that species which generally dazzles the vulgar-it was not extravagant nor bizarre-he affected no system and no school.
- blare Dr Blare is going to preach.
- bursary There are two types of bursary awarded by institutions (such as universities).
- buzzard Ol' Mistah Buzzard felt flattered.
- bizarrely Demon Records chose bizarrely to add "Reasons to Be Cheerful" as the sole bonus track to its CD re-issue of Laughter.
- bazaars He took us shopping, but the bazaars are not interesting.
- barre A strong force, headed, as was known afterwards, by General Ingoldsby, moved towards the wood of Barre; while a solid column of English and Hanoverians, 10,000 strong, marched forward to the attack across the broken ground between Fontenoy and the wood of Barre.
123 words made from the letters bizaare
3 letter words made from bizaare:
4 letter words made from bizaare:
5 letter words made from bizaare:
Misspelling of the day
- came rest
- in dependant
- taking mean
- taking meaning