Correct spelling for BIZAR
We think the word bizar is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bizar
- baas One day her father, Baas Cogez, a good man, but somewhat stern, came on a pretty group in the long meadow behind the mill, where the aftermath had that day been cut.
- baize First, one of her great green baize feet was put over the tail of the cart, and resting her weight upon the two men, Aunt Patsy allowed it to descend to the chair, where it was gradually followed by the other foot.
- bar In ten minutes he was over the sandy bar at the river's mouth.
- bars "He decided her greatness after a few bars.
- bazaar That figure on the verandah and the unknown man of the bazaar were one.
- bear They all fall upon my tableful, and generally bear away much of it.
- bias The bookseller was known as a man of a strongly evangelical bias.
- bier He had much better be sorry for himself now, she thought, because he, just as much as they were, was bound for a watery bier.
25 words made from the letters bizar
4 letter words made from bizar:
5 letter words made from bizar:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window