How to spell BLEASE correctly?
If you've unintentionally typed "blease" instead of the word you intended, fear not! Possible correct suggestions for this misspelling could be "please" or "belease". Paying close attention to autocorrections while typing can help avoid such errors in the future.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell blease correctly
- blase She appeared to be blase about the whole thing.
- blast I heard a loud blast and then everything went quiet.
- blear I have a really itchy blear.
- bleats It was a typical late summer evening. Bleats could be heard throughout the neighborhood.
- bless Forgive me for my sins. Bless you for your goodness.
- blessed She is blessed with a strong constitution and an indomitable spirit.
- blesses May God blesses you with good health and prosperity.
- blouse My blouse was too tight.
- lease The lease for the car is up in six months.
- Leaser She always felt like a leaser when she slept with other people.
- sublease Sophie decided to sublease her apartment to her friend while she studied abroad for the semester.
Misspelling of the day