Correct spelling for BOCANY
We think the word bocany is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bocany
- baccy Hush, my joy and sorrow, Daddy'll come to-morrow Bringing baccy, tea and snuff and brandy home from France; And he'll run the goods ashore While the old Collectors snore And the wicked troopers gamble in the dens of Penzance.
- bacon At night it is necessary to tie up the sacks of bacon in the trees or build trestles for them.
- balcony The young officer came to the balcony alone.
- ban And when Ban and Bors understood the letters, then they were more welcome than they were before.
- bane 43. On the fell I know a warrior maid to sleep, over her waves the linden's bane.
- bang At one time he shivered, when the street door of the house shut again with a bang; but he did not wake up.
- bank Inclosed was a bank-note of a hundred dollars.
- beacon After that Ida Mary always left a lamp burning low in the kitchen window, and the little print shop, set on the high tableland, served as a beacon for travelers who were lost on the plains.
- bean "It was Maggie Bean back in Shelby, where we come from.
- beckon The blue skies and green slopes beckon to them to come out and begin again.
- benny Benny shrieked at her.
- bock He was very persistent, and I had to threaten to set Bock at him.
- bogey All this bogey business is getting on your nerves, eh?
- boggy The driver swore in an undertone as the hack lurched and groaned in a boggy series of ruts, and a branch whipped him in the face.
- boleyn The two cardinals, Campeggi and Wolsey, had to begin judicial proceedings: King and Queen appeared before the Court, Articles were put forward, witnesses heard: the Correspondence shows that the King and Anne Boleyn expected with much confidence a speedy and favourable decision.
- bone Just a bone occasionally and any scraps there are.
- bonk In the Arcade version, Bonk is also assisted by a female version of himself.
- bonn In November of this year he bade farewell to Bonn and his friends, and set forth on his journey, though not, we may be sure, without regrets at parting with such true helpers and sympathisers as Count Waldstein, the Breunings, and the man to whom he owed so much-Christian Neefe.
- bonny How have you served him, John, my bonny lad?
- bony Suddenly an olive-skinned hand shot out and clutched his own bony, strong fingers.
- boon And I, who have not laboured, Nor borne the heat of noon, Receive thy tranquil quiet- An undeserved boon.
- boone At that time the fame of Daniel Boone had filled the Eastern States, and young Finn had read with avidity the adventures of that bold pioneer.
- born And then the shudder born of the thought of death returned to him.
- botany At the end of last century the English Captain Cook formed the first successful European settlement- Botany Bay-in what he called New South Wales, at the south- eastern extremity of the island.
- bowman Mrs. Bowman uttered a smothered exclamation.
- boxy Philippine plantains (called Saba or Cardaba Bananas) are much smaller than the Latin American varieties, usually around 4–5 inches and somewhat boxy in shape.
- brainy In October 2002, Five Below was founded by David Schlessinger, founder of Encore Books and Zany Brainy, and Tom Vellios who was the former CEO of Zany Brainy.
- bran Bran bread should be substituted for white bread.
- brawny The brawny Irishman wheeled and strode back toward the front car of the train.
- brogan Brogan or O Brogan, is a surname originating in Ireland, anglicized from the original Ó Brógáin.
- bunny Bunny thought he was quite a big boy, but of course grandpa knew what was right.
- can Think you can keep up?
- cane Who with any feeling for terror has not been startled by the tap, tap of the cane of old Pew in "Treasure Island"?
- canny Well, you might reply, -if that is the way things stand, it would be putting a big premium on canny foresight.
- Borne Suddenly a wild shriek was borne to her ears.
- Began Who began that name?
- Boxen Daniel MacPherson as Whit Carmichael Grace Huang as Claire Grenich Luke Hemsworth as Charlie Kent Luke Ford as Chester Huntington Bren Foster as Morgan Jacklar Dwaine Stevenson as Rex Mannings Harry Pavlidis as Harris Menzies Louisa Mignone as Philipa Boxen Kevin Copeland as Seet Johanson Richard Huggett as Montoli Tess Haubrich as Lisa Carmichael Matt Minto as The Chief Andy Rodoreda as Sefton Norick Paul Winchester as David Ponter Brendan Clearkin as Depot Sergeant Hackford Richard Maait as Matson Damon Manna as Father
- Bono Bono did not disclose any part of his commission, or produce any of his papers, until we were all duly assembled in council; but as soon as he mentioned the nature of his business, we stopped any discussion on the matter, by telling him that Tapia himself had long ago left New Spain again, and we advised him to repair to Mexico, and lay his commission before Cortes.
- Becky "We never have a bath in the river," said Becky, looking very much astonished at the idea.
- Carny Barry Longyears Circus World books Circus World, City of Baraboo and Elephant Song are science fiction, set on a planet populated by the descendants of a crashed space-going circus, with preserved and evolved carny culture elements including performance as a means of barter.
- BANI In October 2017, a former guard at the Bani Walid camp, Osman Matammud, was convicted in Milan, Italy of murder, abduction, and sexual violence against female detainees at the Bani Walid detention camp.
53 words made from the letters bocany
3 letter words made from bocany:
4 letter words made from bocany:
5 letter words made from bocany:
6 letter words made from bocany:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way