Correct spelling for BOGDAN
We think the word bogdan is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for bogdan
- bandana The colored women as often wore a man's hat as any other, and occasionally enlivened the field with a red bandana.
- bataan The Town That Dreaded Sundown (1976) – loosely based on the actual crimes attributed to an unidentified serial killer known as the Phantom Killer who terrorized the residents in the town of Texarkana, Texas 1977 A Bridge Too Far (1977) – the story of the failure of Operation Market Garden during World War II MacArthur (1977) – a retelling of World War II-era General of the Army Douglas MacArthurs life from 1942, before the Battle of Bataan, to 1952, after he had been removed from his Korean War command by President Truman for insubordination Operation Thunderbolt (1977) – based on the Israeli commando raid in Entebbe, Uganda, to release more than 100 hostages 1978 The Buddy Holly Story (1978) – biopic about Texas musician Buddy Holly Midnight Express (1978) – based on the book by William Hayes and his experiences after he is caught smuggling drugs out of Turkey and thrown into prison 1979 The Amityville Horror (1979) – based on the alleged real-life experiences of the Lutz family, who buys a new home in Long Island, only to flee after they experience a series of frightening paranormal events along with the murders of the DeFeo family by Ronald DeFeo, Jr.
- begin So horses begin to look still better to Lewis.
- bergman One, Two, Three (1961), directed by Billy Wilder, in which a Coca-Cola executive (James Cagney) gives a young East German communist (Horst Buchholz) a cuckoo clock that has an Uncle Sam figure waving an American flag to the tune of Yankee Doodle Bunny Lake Is Missing (1965), directed by Otto Preminger Eraserhead (1977), directed by David Lynch Blade Runner (1982), directed by Ridley Scott Out of Africa (1985), directed by Sidney Pollack Saraband (2003), directed by Ingmar Bergman Its Only the End of the World (2016), directed by Xavier Dolan
- Begat Accursed be the day when I begat a murderer and a renegade!
- Began "It was then," Spencer answered, "that I began to be frightened."
- Begun "I'm goin' clear through with it, now I've begun.
- Bidden He was bidden to refuse her even the private performance of the rites of her faith, but declined to go to that extremity; the question smouldered through five years.
- Baden A letter from my overseer awaited me in Paris, and the letter brought disastrous news; the dogs were well, but out of the dozen hunting horses that I had there, five, during my sojourn at Baden, had fallen sick or lame, and I found myself absolutely forced to get new horses.
72 words made from the letters bogdan
3 letter words made from bogdan:
5 letter words made from bogdan:
4 letter words made from bogdan:
6 letter words made from bogdan:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics